CANCELLATIONS FOR DOG WALKING:
- 24 hours notice is required to cancel a scheduled service.
- Full payments are required for no pet presence in the home (i.e. pet with a family member, at the vet, with you, etc); or in the event that JJF Pet Services is unable to enter the residence due to a lock or alarm code change that was not communicated.
CANCELLATIONS FOR PET VISITS AND PET SITTING:
- 7 days notice is required for cancellations to pet visits; 14 days notice for overnight pet sitting care periods.
- Any cancellations made with adequate notice will not be charged. Cancellations that occur less than 7 days will be charged 50% of the total invoice amount.
WEATHER CONDITIONS and EXERCISING:
- In extreme weather conditions (examples: severe cold, extreme heat, lightning, etc) where safety or comfort of the dog or walker is in question, JJF Pet Services may alter the service as required.
- In winter conditions where road travel is ill-advised or may be hazardous, JJF Pet Services may delay or cancel services. Cancellations will be made as early as possible in the day and rescheduled at a delay, if possible. In some cases scheduled services may be performed prior to the scheduled time to allow for delays that might occur throughout the day.
- Payment for any one-period service is due prior to the service having been performed. Cash, cheque or email money transfer but will not be deposited until after the care period ends..
- Payment for recurring services (dog walking) is due at the end of each month. Cash,cheque or email money transfer.
- Cheques and email money transfers are made payable to JJF Pet Services.
- NSF cheques will be charged a $40 fee. Replacement fees must be cash or money order, include the $40 fee and be provided within 7 days of notification by JJF Pet Services.
- JJF Pet Services charges GST.